Corean Freak..??

18.17 0 Comments A+ a-

Corean Freak..!!

Whoaa! I think i'm gonna crazy now! I feel like, ummm... A corean freak!! I started interested with Corean drama and the actor/actress.

why I can be a Corean freak now? Coz the "Princess Hours" drama!! Umm.. Okay, i think it's a little embarrassing, because PH 1 drama is created in 2006 year, and NOW!! It's 2011 year! Oh, gosh.. It 6 year ago.. Hey, please dont laugh! I'm not a corean freak before, so dont too blame me, okay? :P

My opinion about PH drama:
IT'S was very COOL! So exciting! I love it.. I love the Chaegoong character (Yoon Eun Hye), she was so funny and I very love Yool (Kim Jeong Hoon) he was so hot and handsome, kyaa~ So cute~~ *screaming -fansgirling mode on-*
Although, i not see it until ends of the episode.. But, later, i wanna going see it until the end of the film!

BUT.... So bad that's Goong S (PH 2), the character not same like the PH 1! Geeze! I disappointed!

Thanks to my friend, that had ask me to buy her PH cassete DVD. And, i am a corean freak now! XD

So, the conclusion is, I love Corean drama that the genre is romantic and comedy! XD and point plus! If the actor handsome/cute and the actress beautiful/cute.

Do anyone know some new Corean drama? (That the genre is romantic and comedy) i hope anyone wanna share about corean drama with me!

Ghamsa hamnida ~

Anyong! XDD~

XPP~