confusing

19.57 0 Comments A+ a-

Corean freak or just goong fever?

Arrgghh~ i confuse...
I still dont too like other kpop music (just several song), but i so love "perhaps love" song!
When i heard the song, in my mind, i could imagined a part of Princess Hours drama too..

I dont know am i a corean freak or just caught goong fever
So far i just watched ONE corean drama!! Because i have exam tomorrow, tomorrow and tomorrow! I had exam too yesterday.. So,, i cant watch the next drama now.. Stress and going crazy.. *yawn*

And i not watch Last episode of the PH drama yet... Too busy, u know?

If I just caught goong fever.. I dont watch the GOONG S drama! Not! Because i so and just love YEH and JJH drama! SO ROMANTIC!!!!! they're really fill in each other! I hope they will be a real couple in real life too! <3 <3 *oddhope*

But, unfortunatelly, JJH had drugs(cocaine maybe? Or extacy?) ohh~ really... And i hope YEH wanna act anymore with JJH, and there will be a real Princess Hours 2 Drama too with the same characters

I hope <33<33

PS: Dont laugh at me, kay?
Ghamsa hamnida ~,~